BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 12, 2009

Oh no this bitch didn't......

Hey peeps, been gone for a minute doing the real life thing. But since I'm up early today and my daughters graduation doesn't start for another three hours I thought I would get one in real quick.

So here is the scenario. I meet this girl a while back and we kick it, I seal the deal and everything is groovy. We don't really do the whole relationship thing just more of a friends with bennies. So one day I'm thinking about her so I shoot her a text. She hits me back and is like hey lets do lunch. blah blah blah. So I'm like sure, let's do it. We plan it and I show up thinking its all good and this heffa shows up with her MAN and they proceed to try and let me know it aint going down like that anymore etc. I'm totally shocked. Bitch could have told me this over the phone or via text right? So it goes further. She tells me they are married and how he is the love of her life and I shouldn't call her anymore. I'm look congratulations etc etc...

So over the next few months I get emails from her but they are all regarding religious ideology and how she is saved and stuff and how I need to settle down and the right woman is out there for me etc. I get probably 2-3 hundred emails a day so I skim over most of them anyway. It got to the point where I didn't even open hers. I just kept it moving to the deleted folder.

Fast forward to yesterday. My daughter has a hair appointment to get her wig split for her promotion this morning. I pull up and scoop up my seed and make some verbal insults to the local Laker Fans standing outside the barber shop. This car pulls up in front of me and look who it is. It's old girl. Now I don't interact with many females in front of my daughter for obvious reasons. So my daughter (very catty) is like who is that daddy. I'm like that's an old friend. Old girl is like trying to make small talk but I'm unresponsive. I'm like I gotta run. Nice seeing you, blah blah blah.

So I continue with my evening and I get up this morning and I got and email from old girl.......


Call me 951 XXX-XXXX... I'm divorced


They always come back................................. I still deleted the email. Fuck that. I don't run a revolving door establishment.

4 comments:

Random Guy said...

DO THAT BITCH GRIMY! REMEMBER THAT! DO THAT BITCH HELLA GRIMY! I'M SICK OF THESE UNHAPPY BITCHES RUNNIN BACK TO A NIGGA! FUCK THAT SHIT! LMFAO!

-Mr. Heartbreak

ConventionalDee said...

Very good. I don't know if I could've passed up the chance to get revenge though. You better than me!

N.I.K.E. said...

She Want That Old Thing Back!! LOL

SOULBRUTHA said...

@ Mr. Heartbreak. You and I are too much alike sir.