BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BROKE




So this woman calls me Saturday morning in a frantic way talking about her computer and viruses. She asked could she bring it over and could I fix it today. So I say sure and I take a look and it's infected big time. So I've got a few other machines to finish before I get to hers and she goes on about how she needed it today and how she has some school work that she must get finished.

So I put her computer up on the bench and I start working on it. I tell her I'll call her when it's done and I start doing that voodoo that I do. I get the computer cleaned and give her a call. She's ecstatic. I tell her she could come get it right now and it will be $60.

This trick in a calm and clear voice tells me. Hey, all I got is $20. Can I pay you later?



WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!

0 comments: