BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Boom BAP Pt. 2

Ok so my cousin wanted me to channel my Mack within and go smooth. I wanted to Chris Brown and go off. I went with Mack mode and executed a flawless transfer of negative energy.

She shows up (late) with an excuse about the boss took the ladies in the office to happy hour. I didn't blink and eye. She was clearly intoxicated and being all touchy feely. I let her get all worked up by kissing and rubbing, she got undressed and was standing in front of me and that's when I hit her in the gut. (metaphorically speaking).

"You know, you were right." I said.

"Right about what?" she replied.

"This is some bullshit. You are some bullshit and I'm not dealing with it or you anymore. I think you need to get dressed and leave. My time is too valuable to waste it on someone like you. I don't know what the next man allows you to do but you already know I'm not the one."

"See, this is that bullshit I'm talking about D. Why even have me come over if you were going to do this?" she asked.

"Because, I'm a grown man and I don't fire people via text message or over the phone. What I had to say, needed to be said face to face. Now I know what you are going to say because you are predicatable. You were seeing someone else cause he gives you what I wasn't, blah blah blah. Fact of the matter is, I didn't feel that void because I didn't feel that you were worthy enough."


So the tears began to flow, the cuss words began to fly and I kept it cool. But you know your boy had to get one more in on the way out.

"Something good might still come of this. Hopefully your daughters will see the errors of YOUR ways and don't go down that path when they get older."

To that she replied "FUCK YOU D" and peeled off.

She text me this morning twice already to let me know that I was fucked up for how I did her last night, making her drive home in that condition. I just replied, I had to go, I had a hot date and didn't want to be late.

3 comments:

TheUncoolestKidd said...

DUDE YOU ARE FUCKED UP!!!! THAT'S THE TYPE OF SHIT I DO!! BIG UPS HOMIE!!!

Her said...

Youre very brutal! Id hate to be on your bad side...

Jsherylle said...

OMG, I was not expecting this!! It's great that you take the more traditional route when letting one go! Doing it VIA text or email eliminates the true feeling of accomplishment (the look on their face) that you get when it's done face to face.