BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Boom Boom --



No not the Black Eye Pea's new jam, but the sound that old school Batman made when he was whooping some bad guy's ass. I started the year off saying that I was going to change in '09. It's the year of change right? Why shouldn't I give it a shot too? So it's been 5 months and I've been considerably nicer to people than I normally would. I've let things roll off my shoulders and I've turned the other cheek. IT ENDS TODAY!

I get this text last night and without boring you all with the details, I'll fast forward to the meat of the story. This girl, let's call her Monique, has been getting out of pocket a lot lately. She has been getting slick in the mouth and I've been trying to let it slide. IN ENDS TODAY!

Monique has gotten out of line with me three times in the last two weeks. Normally she would have been on the bad end of my verbal pimp hand but I've been letting it go. I see now, that people are going to push you until you push back. She has pushed me against the wall and now I'm going to push back.

Now your boy has a history of being malicious when it comes to laying the hand down. It's actually a gift. But if I end up with a fork in my back or a brick in my windshield yall will know why.


1 comments:

Her said...

I hope theres an update to this one LOL