BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 16, 2009

Bitch, I'M the bomb, like TIC-TIC





So I've been keeping my head down and doing my thing. I'm trying to keep my bills low and my grind high. I've been on a few dates the last few weeks and your boy has a kill ratio of 100%. Nothing to write home about but something to do nonetheless. So the latest, we'll call her TJ, texts me this morning in response to a message I sent her. She tells me that she was busy and it is what it is. I'm dumbfounded and have no idea why she is coming off on me. I respond, damn is it like that to which she replies yep, take care.

Ok, so i'm back tracking and trying to retrace my steps from the last 24 hours. What is going on? Did I send her a text or email meant for someone else? Nope! Have I called her and ask for some other girl? Nope! For the life of me I can't figure it out.

Let me fall back to the start of my day so you can see where my head is at today. I am on a 12 hour fast. I have to go to the doctor to do some blood work so I can't eat or drink. So needless to say I'm already irritable and not in the best frame of mind. Then this chick that I've only been out with once is trying to check me? OH HELL NO!

Someone done told her wrong. Just because I let me membership to the Riverside Chapter of the Ike Turner fan club expire don't mean that I won't lay it down. Quiet as it's kept, I am the new president of the Chris Brown fan club and you just threw my keys out of my ride.I calmly let this trick know, that I am wrong neya to FUCK WIT. I don't play with people's kids! I quit school cause of recess!

Turns out this bitch is all uptight over a comment left for me on my myspace by another girl. So she gets her panties all in a bunch as we were married and I got her sister knocked up. I calmly let her know that she hasn't even known me long enough to question me let alone give ME tude.

I fire TJ, the girl who left the post, and TOM! Yes I even deleted my myspace. If you want to know what I'm doing so bad follow my twitter or text me. Either way, (in my best Ice Cube voice) I'm the wrong Neya to phuck wit!


Oh and my daughter went away to camp today :( Today is not the day to test me.

0 comments: