BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 2, 2009

YOU TRYIN TO HELP IKE? errr CHRIS???




Ok so a modern day Ike and Tina? Your self respect is so low that you let a nigga go ninja on your ass and you go back to him? I'm no salty ass dude and could actually care less what a nigga do in his own house with his own woman but damn. Is his shit that good? Now I pride myself on my sex game, and I have put some chicks through some shit but damn I need to rethink my level of satisfaction. Clearly I'm not doing it as well as I thought I was. I'm not able to go Sho'NUFF on a bitch and have her stay with me.

Can one of you ladies help me understand? I mean damn, is good dick that hard to find? I want it to be said here and now so there is no misunderstanding. I have an 11 year old daughter that is down right frustrating. These pre-teen years have been rough on your boy, and I know it's only going to get worse. But let it be noted for the record. If a man goes HARPO on my baby girl "I'LL SEES HIMS DEAD!" Had I been Rhianna's father yall wouldn't be able to find Chris Brown. I will go Hannibal Lectre on his ass and feed him to some hungry fish out in the middle of the ocean. Shit a nigga talk to my baby funny and it's gonna be some furniture moving. I'm gonna bust his head to the white meat. See I would ensure that it wouldn't only happen once. She wouldn't have had a chance to get back with him. His ass would be ground up and sprinkled over my front yard like fertilizer.

Every body involved in this fuckery needs their ass kicked. Chris, Rhianna, Her Dad, all of the above.

Shit I need a fucking drink, this shit got my blood pressure up.

1 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

I agree but I think Rihanna is crazy and I think her dad knows that her ass is crazy and obviously more happened that night then what is being put on Chris and they know that. We will probably know but everyone involved knows that's why this ish makes no sense to us. I dont think there is ever a reason to put your hands on a female to that extent but dammit I know some chicks that will drive a dude to go there if someone wasnt there holding the dude back.. in this case.. no one was there to hold either back.