BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 23, 2009

Internet Dating HORROR - HOUSE



So I get up early and check my email to find an email from a young lady wanting to know me. I don't check my black planet page much anymore but it's still there. I check out the photo and it's full of head shots so my radar is blowing up. I shoot a note back and ask her to email me back some recent photos. She does and it is all good.

It was Friday night and I had no plans. I have my kids on most weekends so when I don't have them, I often forget to plan something. I go online and my new friend has left me her number. I am like; Ok let's see what's up. I shoot her a text and find out that she is at the mall around the corner. She asks me to meet her a Starbucks and I'm like sure, I'll be there in 20.

I arrive at the spot and see her sitting outside. I walk up and my fears were put to rest. She was actually very cute. I'm like; Ok we can work with this. We sit down and chat it up for hours. We decide to go pick up something to eat and go to my spot. The conversation is good, she looks good, and I'm starting to let the guard down. That's when it happened.

We are sitting at my dining room table eating and I keep hearing this ticking sound. I'm talking about a ticking like a bomb. I get up several times to check things. I check my smoker, my computers, and can't find anything. She finally asks me what I'm looking for and I ask her if she can hear that ticking sound. I'm sipping some of my sweat tea and she very calmly informs me that, that was her. She tells me that she has cardiomyopathy and has something like a pacemaker.

I start to choke violently and got light headed cause I choked so bad. When I get myself together I couldn't even finish eating. You know your boy has done lots of things but I couldn't bring myself to do this. That's just what I need, this girl dying in my bed from a heart attack. I can hear my sister now, "Hey Big Brah, what's going on man? What you do?" Oh nothing at all sis, just killed a bitch.

Hey wait a minute, that might be good for the rep. I may need to re-think this.

1 comments:

ConventionalDee said...

OMG! She was ticking!?! LMAO!