BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's Grown Folks bidness!




So I'm sitting here watching the post game celebrations, the ESPN post game, and the locker room champagne spraying bullshit. I'm interrupted by the sound of loud snoring. A couple of female friends of mine decided to try and drink with the grown folks tonight.

So one young lady went 3 shots and 4 beers into the game. I knew it was over for her when she started repeating everything that people were saying at the table we were sitting at. It was like she was a damned parrot or an echo. My four year old doesn't repeat EVERYTHING. She is currently passed out on my front bathroom in the tub.

Female number 2 is laying on some black garbage bags laid out in my hallway. This Latina is face down ass up wearing my "Don't fuck with me, I'm Black" t-shirt. She gave it up all over her clothes, her car and part of the 91 hwy. If you are doing community service tomorrow morning and have to clean up the side of the road, I'm sorry.

I'm off tomorrow but it's on tonight. I'm getting my son's crayons and going to get my inner Picasso on.

0 comments: