BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 9, 2009

Season 8 Dancing with the Stars


So I get up this morning (5:30am) and start reading the headlines on yahoo (cause I like to think I'm up to date on the world's events) and I see a link to see who the cast of Dancing with the Stars Season 8 are. I am thrown back, totally shocked at what I see.

Denise Richards - Sexy ass hell and all that but this girl is clearly a nut case. Has anyone seen her show? It's not hard to see why someone this fine can't fine a man.

Jewel - Talk about someone who fell off of the radar. She came out had a few hits and BOOM 15 minutes were up. I can understand why she is here, she needs a career make over.

Steve O - Ok putting the jackass from Jackass is just asking for trouble. Don't be surprised if this idiot burns down the set.

Lawrence Taylor - Football star turned crackhead. Let's hope for a flashback.

David Allan Greer - Another has been trying to get an extension to his 15 min of fame.

Nancy O'dell - has nice legs but is that enough for this E.T. host to shine?

Belinda Carlisle - Damn the 80s called, they want her back.

Chuck Wicks - country singer (expect to see some shit kicking)

Ty Murray - Rodeo star and Jewel's husband. Should be more shit kicking

Steve Wozniak - Computer geek, expect a first round knock out for this dude.

Shawn Johnson - ok this chick just won some gold medals in the olympics. I don't think it's fair. She dances while doing her floor exercises.

and last but not least.

Little Kim - Do I really need to say anything?

0 comments: