BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm hard on dem hoes......

"I want the money
Money and the cars
Cars and the clothes -
THE HOES ...
I suppose...I just wanna be, I just wanna be
SUCCESSFUL"
-Drake (So Far Gone)

Not sure what it was last night but I was on one. You know the mood I'm talking about. That mood you get in and you are just waiting for someone to look at you wrong so you can pounce on them like a Lion on a injured gazelle. Well your boy was his normal King of the Jungle self last night and proceeded to slap the flesh off some gazelles that decided to set me off.

Unlike the king of the jungle that kills to eat, I do it cause I can. So victim #1 shoots me a message on myspace talking about not feeling the love and that someone obviously is getting my attention because she wasn't. Now this is out of the blue but I knew it would happen. She is that insecure type. You know the type I mean, she knows how many friends I have on myspace and goes around and checks their pages out to see if I post on their page. I had someone comment on my page and on some of my photos. Yep, I could have called this one. Her fatal mistake was putting it in a message. I was already half way through a bottle of Pinot Noir so my fangs came out quick and the strike was quick, deliberate and fatal. "If you less time worrying about the next bitch and more time learning how to please me you wouldn't have to worry about who is posting on my site. In fact remove yourself from the equation, stay off my page and check out her page and ask her to teach you how to please a man"

Victim #2 decided to call me a hoe. So I put her on ignore. Wouldn't answer the calls, the texts, emails or anything. Women don't like that shit at all and it ate her up. It's mental warfare and most people can't handle it. And in this case it completely fucked her up. The texts went from fine then I'm done, you gonna miss this blah blah blah. By the end of the night it was I'm sorry, can you just talk to me and let me fix this. I didn't so much pounce on this one but more so, I scratched her neck and let her bleed to death while I sat and watched from a hill.

Victim #3 So this girl was suppose to come over Tuesday. We had set it up like a week before and of course Tuesday she flaked, playing the I need to deal with my kids card. Now normally I understand that, but don't come at me a few days later and say some shit like I should take you to lunch the next day. Oh no you didn't bitch... Once again, the kill was fast and I don't think she even saw me charging. "You have me confused with someone trying to hook up with you. You canceled on me Tuesday so it's your responsibility to get back in my good graces and not the other way around. Someone told you that because you got a snatch the world was yours. You need to check your pockets for the receipt because you don't own this world. It is in fact MY WORLD due to the fact that between you and I, I am the catch. You approached me not the other way around. You aint even that fly, but you do that thing with your mouth so I was overlooking your physical flaws, but you got it twisted."

I slept good last night, I enjoy leaving carnage all around the jungle. I did get a good morning call from each lady this morning all asking if we could talk and they were all sorry and wanted to make it up to me. I'm bored with my current team though, so I think I'll keep just one of them and replace the others. If you don't even have enough respect for yourself to tell me to go fuck myself, then why would I even want you????????

(disclaimer - tell me to go fuck myself will get you broke down like a car with four flats)

2 comments:

Her said...

LOL I am at a loss for words. I like how you think and deal with things.

Ms.Brown said...

What happened to doing it different? You said you were going to make some changes this year? Still rough on those bullshit ass broads I see. Messages on myspace? Flaking on a date and then asking you to take her to lunch? wtf? Just like little kids these bitches have been watching too many videos and "reality shows" they need to grow up and get real. There are some very basic things to having and maintaining a relationship with a real man and a good man and they have nothing to do with him taking care of you, myspace, or text messages. I guess I'm just different my business is mine to handle in private not on a fucking webpage my pages are for fun only not handling personal business. Snooping on a webpage? How juvenile is that shit, that's the equivalent to flirting and last i checked that's not a crime. I'm sorry these bitches piss me off they just don't get it, they think they've got game and they don't have shit except for female anatomy. Little girls in a grown woman's body trying to run bullshit, and get involved in something they know nothing about.