BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 9, 2009

Ray J Pt 2 Video Chat




So tonight our boy Ray J puts the girls through the first challenge. They have to make a video chat to see who wins the date with your boy. So I start thinking how much can you show somebody on the ichat?

In no particular order, this week’s points of awesomeness include:
- The girls’ respective ideas of what constitutes entertainment.

STACKS



She puts on her ballet outfit and does a little dance. BORING!!!! But hey that ass was banging in those tights.



Unique



She starts to sing a song that she wrote and couldn't remember the words. FIRED! In my best Simon Cowell voice.




Caviar



I can't even tell you what she did, I think it was some poem in Russian. I honestly turn the volume down when she talks but damn she is fine.



Cocktail



Baby gets her go-go dancing on. HOT.





Danger



Ok she starts freaking out mid episode and starts to hyperventilate. Seems she is an artist and she is sensative about her shit!



Genuine



Ok, now this one was a bit confusing. She did a belly dance, but baby girl had just a tad to much belly. Not a good look.




Feisty



What does it say about you when your Talent is drinking out of a beer bong?





Lil Hood



Ok this broad talked shit while Unique was singing. She was clowning and then got up and started to sing / rap





“You ain’t gotta take your shades off to see that I’m grindin’…
‘Cause gettin’ money’s just an occupation
If it ain’t about a dollar, then it ain’t ’bout Nathan.
Catch me in the Coupe, chicken noodle soup
All set and shiny, deep dish 22s.
I painted it green, now I’ll call it Mountain Dew.”


WTF?????



Atomic Bomb



Ok, this broke looking J-Lo busts out a jacket that she hit up with a bedazzler. I mean come on, my 11 year old is more creative.




Chardonnay



Ok she starts off with a nice poem. It was worthy of Def Poetry Jam, but then....
This hoe goes bananas. I'm talking she made a banana split out of herself.




So needless to say he takes Danger, Cocktail (my two favorites) and Chardonnay on the winners date. They take a ride on a yacht and he gets all lovey dovey with Danger. While he was out with the three lucky winners he had the losers get their nails and feets did. During this time it comes out that Genuine is there only for exposure.

Fast forward to eliminations.

Danger and Cocktail get the first two glasses and he sends not only Genuine but Atomic Bomb home too. I can't say that I blame him. Both were boring and not as cute as the others.


0 comments: