BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 2, 2009

For the Love of Ray - J PT.1



Ok so the show starts off at the club and it's clear my boy Ray-J has let the producers know not to come at him with that B.S. He has by far the best grade of girls by any other show so far. It makes sense too being that he is probably the only VH1 reality show star that is actually current.

So he starts off singing in the club and and they move the girls outside to meet his God Sister (hmmmm) and she leads the ladies to the house. Now Ray-J is walking around like he is Puffy. And you can already tell that some of these girls have no chance. The girls hit the house choose the rooms blah blah blah, and they start the normal naming of the girls.

Ray-J looks like he is high or drunk during most of the first few meet and greats. These girls come up out of their clothes faster than a hooker on pay day. We got girls putting their legs behind their necks and doing the stripper bounce. I mean damn it got popping quick. Of course the rest of the ladies start hating on the stripper dance girl (Chardonnay). It gets very catty and the claws come out.

Now my personal favorite was Caviar. I think he was feeling her too but he was right, you can't understand a damn thing she was saying but damn was she fiiiooone. Danger was a close second and actually got the first glass with Caviar getting hers second. Unique is hella sexy with a neo-soul flow but I don't think she has a chance at winning, she is a bit mature for him. At the end of the day he sends home two girls. It comes down to the last three. Chardonnay (stripper dance), Naturalle (told him she was looking to be a actress) and Hot Cocoa (seems too old). Stripper girl gets the last glass but her time is going to be short lived.

My early prediction, Danger or Cocktail.

7 comments:

Jsherylle said...

This show is chock full of the kind of fuckery I love! Hot mess walking I swear! I think Lil B or whoever was on Baldwin Hills or something, I think she may be legit. I know I will be glued to every episode

ConventionalDee said...

Now how are you gonna do a recap and omit the fact that Danger has a big ass tattoo on her face???? Only crazy people tattoo their face: Mike Tyson, Lil Wayne and Danger!

SOULBRUTHA said...

Tattoo on the face or not, that girl is hella sexy.

ConventionalDee said...

I guess... not.

But Caviar is very pretty, when she isn't talking.
Chardonnay needs to stop, so does Cocktail. Unique needs some hair dye and a hot oil treatment... and a bra. And that alcoholic chick has got to go!

But overall, he has better girls than any other show. I'm mad that I watched and will keep watching.

SOULBRUTHA said...

He isn't going to pick a black girl. I will put money on that.

ConventionalDee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ConventionalDee said...

I forgot to put a warning:

***NOT SAFE FOR WORK-YOU WILL GET FIRED***

That said, check this out:
http://www.crunktastical.net/2009/02/03/people-surprised/