BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 20, 2009

I don't like no bad ass kids



PERIOD! I do not like bad ass kids. I just want to whoop their ass. I'm talking about that race car track whooping. That extension cord whooping. I had a run in with some people this weekend. I like to hang out with them but their kids. FUCK NO! They want to just climb all over you, touch your shit, mess up your crib, your kids rooms, your car.

I know your mamma don't have nice shit but don't come around here trying to mess up mine. I can honestly tell yall this. I have met some very nice girls over the years and could really see myself with them if it wasn't for their bad ass kids.

You know the type. You are sitting there and this fucker is bouncing off the walls and his mamma is telling him over and over and over and over the same thing. The only time I have to repeat myself to my kids is if they didn't hear me. PERIOD!

Not these little fuckers. You see it all the time. You pop into walmart to get some soap and decide to see what CDs are on sale. You walk through and these little roaches are running around the damn store like it's the local park. They are bouncing balls, riding bikes, IN THE STORE. Mamma can't find them. They are in the toy aisle. Come get little be-be and them.

Oh and I don't believe in A.D.D. Get off your ass and put that kid to work on something. Make him go outside and play instead of keeping him in the house watching TV and video games. Wear his little ass out then he will be to tired to act up.

Damn I'm getting worked up just thinking about it again.

0 comments: