BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What kind of Idiot are you?


So I've been fooling around with this girl for the last few weeks and it's already been that drama type of thing that you just don't like to deal with. The only reason I've put up with it was because my regulars seem to be trying to teach ME a lesson. HAHA, good luck on that.

So anyway this new girl, lets call her Gina for the purpose of this blog. Gina and I have only seen each other a handful of times since we first met. I've hit it a few times and it's really nothing to tell the boys about. Below average oral skills, not bad any other way because baby has exceptional flexibility. The one thing that I realized the last time she was on top was that she has horrible breath. I'm talking that breath that you make that lemon face and your eyes start watering. And what does a chick with bad breath always try to do; yes she kept trying to kiss me. I must have looked like my 4 year old when I try to give him some medicine. I was moving my head from side to side dodging this death trap full of teeth.

Anyway I digress. So the issue at hand is this. Gina lives like 30 minutes away from me. So she decides she wanted to come visit the Chocolate Boy Wonder (That's ME). It was about 9:30 when she told me she was leaving and she mentioned she was in sweats and asked if it was ok. HELL NO it aint ok. I know she is trying to do this on purpose to test me so I returned serve. I waited til she was about 15 minutes in to her drive and I texted her that my sister and mother were at my house but leaving soon. 90% of the women I deal with are deathly afraid of my sister and my mother. Put them together and it's a no go.

So of course the phone blows up with the I'm not coming, I'm not dressed right. My response, cold and calculated. You should have thought about that before you came out the house like you were going to the gym. I just wanted to prove a point, if you don't want people to see you dressed like that, don't show up to my house like that. I let her know that the ladies were leaving soon and she should be ok.

So an hour passes by and she still isn't here. Now like did she turn around go change and on her way? So I go to call and realize I left my phone in the bathroom. I got get it and I have two missed calls and a text from her. I pick it up and call her back. I am greeted by some four letter words and all that. She is cussing me out left and right. I'm thrown back by all of it and ask her what is her problem.

So here it is and please tell me if I'm wrong.

She said she gets to my house and parks directly across the street. She calls me, waits a few then texts. I don't answer so she goes to the gas station to get gas and then calls and texts again before going home. Remember now, I said it was 30 minutes one way to my house. Now when you are in front of my house you have a clear view of my front door. I have a screen door and when the front door is open at night, you can see straight through to my couch. You can also hear my TV or stereo if it is on.

So my question to her was, if you came all the way here, and were outside.

WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T YOU RING THE DOORBELL?

She claims she thought my sister and mother might still be there and was scared to show up at the door dressed like she was. Sweats, T-Shirt with no bra.

My response was. You could clearly see in to my house and see that nobody was sitting on the couch. You could clearly see no other cars parked on the street or they would be parked exactly where you were parked.

WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T YOU RING THE DOORBELL?

I explained to her that I didn't think she was too smart and calmly proceeded to make her drive back over now at midnight.

So what I learned about this one.

1. Dumb as dirt
2. Bad Breath AGAIN
3. She Snores like a big fat white dude that had been drinking beer and works construction.
4. She has had her last taste of the Chocolate.
5. I need to find a good woman and settle down. I can't continue to deal with people who are beneath me. I'm going to go Chris Brown on one of these fools.

1 comments:

readmyblog:) said...

Lol, quite honestly I was invovled in a similar situation. I was to meet a guy at his house, he knew this and told me to call when I was on my way or near his home. So I did, again, and again, and again. And my initial thought was "NO this nygga DID NOT try to play me". I texted him several times- no reply. It had pissed me off SO bad that I had just left. Then he calls me 15min later asking where I was at? That burned me the hell UP inside! You knew I would be calling soon so why wouldnt you have your phone within reach?lol.

But you said your door was open so that leaves me to wonder why DIDN'T her ass just knock like you said. But then again, maybe she felt some type of way because you weren't answering your phone, like maybe you were trying to play her. Also, I can understand her not wanting to come to the door with the notion that your peoples might have still been there- especially if she looked a mess. Hell if I was only coming over for a dick down I wouldnt want nobody's momma or sister all in my face neither!

Shit I dont know. But I do know that a grown womans breath should NOT be smelling rancid.lol