BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 20, 2009

It’s not you, it’s me. I don’t like you.

So I've told you guys about this girl I was messing around with. Well it's gotten to that point where I refuse to look past her issues and gave her the boot. Now in '09 I promised to change, so I tried the breakup without cussing her out tactic. It's not working.

Help me understand, because if it were me, I would get it.

Text msg from over the weekend.

Girl - I thought you were calling me back last night.

Me - I didn't want to cut into Manny's time so I called this AM. (Manny is the dude she fwd me his text how he was looking forward to seeing her)

Girl - STOP that, you should have come take care of me.

Me - And I quote - You don't need me. Manny was taking care of you.

Girl - I don't need you just like I don't need any man. I want you.. that is the difference

Me - Naw, you made it very clear, you got options and you don't need me.

Girl - Okay, Why is it always like this. I give up. I QUIT.

Me - Okay

NeXt day

Girl -

Me - Thought you quit. Ask manny.

Girl - it's a question not a date. Manny is a nurse so when i have a medical question I will ask him. I'm asking a computer questions.

Me - I'm not your computer tech. Call the next on the list or I hear Geek Squad helps those who can't help themselves.

Girl - I thought you remained friends with your exes. Why did you sleep with me that night n e way?

Me- You ain't my ex! I'm no longer sleepin with you. Here is a page from your book. Stop contacting me. It's a wrap. We are done.

Girl - But why sleep with me that night. I will answer it for you. You used me for sex.

Me - Used you for sex? I don't need you for sex. I did it because I could. U are either bipolar or passive aggressive. Either case I don't want the trouble, goodbye.

Girl - You are the one. GOOD BYE. Grow up Darnell.

Next day -

Girl - I am mad at you but I miss u.

Next day -

Girl - I miss talking to you first thing in the morning.



WHY? Why won't she just go away? Help your boy figure it out?

Now I could care less about her and some other dude. I just used it as my out since she was dumb enough to try and throw it in my face. Hell, maybe I should start sending her some of my texts that I get. Maybe that will do the trick.

5 comments:

ConventionalDee said...

Tell her I said to try that hoe sh!t somewhere else! She's pathetic.

SOULBRUTHA said...

I knew my sister would come through for me

ConventionalDee said...

For real, if a dude told me he was through, I wold not call, text or e-mail him. It reeks of desperation and there are too many men out there!

Her said...

Im thinking since you said goodbye to her first, she should of known not to bother anymore. A lot of women try sayin bye hoping to be chased. But from reading your blogs its fairly obvious when you done you done, its useless to bother.

readmyblog:) said...

Girl:..... Why did you sleep with me that night n e way?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol @ this. I was just talking to a male friend of mines who has a cousin that just had her "bike week baby" meaning she got preggos during bike week and dont know who the daddy is. ANYWAY, he stated that a lot of guys will already have their minds made up that they want to cut a girl off. HOWEVER, they often say to themselves "Imma cut this b!tch off but not before I fuck her one last time."


Please tell me that wasnt what you were thinking.lol. And do you agree with that statement? *running off to make a post about this topic*lol