BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 23, 2009

I met a girl today...

I popped in to Wal-Mart today to pick up some toiletries. We crossed paths in the lotion aisle. When I tell you she was fine I mean she was traffic stopping fine. Cute in the face and thick in the waist. So you know your boy did his thing. I made my next move my best move. I doubled back and lined up my shot. I had her right in my sites and was about to pull the trigger when she stopped and started to browse the items on the shelf. I walk up pimp mode style and hit her with my best Barry White hello. I must have startled her cause she jumped and dropped a bottle on the floor.

I reached down to pick it up for her, cause I'm a gentleman like that. I picked it up and handed it back to her. She looked like I was a ghost. She said thank you and I started talking like I was on the phone. I couldn't even do it. Not today. Not with my luck.

2 comments:

ConventionalDee said...

What aisle were you in? LMAO!

Ms.Brown said...

No really, you need to look carefully in someone's basket before you try to holla at them in the store. Itch cream, diapers, depends, they are all dangerous items.