BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 16, 2009

Thing that piss me off 1/16/09

This is just a list of random things really pissing me off today.

I really don't appreaciate the spider that bit me under my arm pit. I can't go around scratching that. People look at you funny when you do.

I don't like the fact that when I forward email, people act like I created the email, no matter what it is, video, joke, songs etc.. It clearly says FWD on the email.

I hate going to KFC or Popeyes for lunch and they want me to wait 10 minutes for hot wings. Isn't that what they sell? Shouldn't you have that at all times?

I hate conversation hijackers. We have people at my job that will hear you talking about anything and they will parachute in on the conversation as if they were the experts.

I really despise restroom conversationalist. I go in to the restroom here at work and a guy follows me in. I start to use the urinal and he walks into a stall and completely starts to blow it up in there. As if I wasn't standing right there. And then has the nerve to start talking to me like we are at that park.

I also despise people who cough, sneeze or wipe their nose and then try shake my hand. Or even worse, that guy who just came out of the bathroom trying to shake my hand. WTF!

I'm not happy about Kanye West trying to be T-Pain. Stop trying to steal that man's hustle.

Slow people in the fast lane get on my nerves.

People that sit near me in empty place. Like if I go to a movie and I sit down and the whole place is empty people will always sit either in my row or right in front. Even if I'm off to the side or on the aisle.

Oh yea. Chicks that want to eat 5 star steak house places when I'm taking them to dinner and want to share a subway sandwich when she is buying.

People asking me for change when I'm walking out of a store and I have my kids. Don't you see these two PIMPS of mine? They take all my money, loose change and all. Get up and go get a job!

Ok that's all i can think of right now. I fell better.. Thanx....

-Squirrel nuts

0 comments: