BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Reality Show..

Ok so I was watching the real chance of love reunion. WEAK. I stand to my earlier statements. Chance is gay. But I digress.

My boy Ray-J has a show starting Monday. Now we all know how far back my family and his goes. His dad sung at my uncles wedding some 30 years ago. My sister just loves her some of her best friend Brandy and I think we all went to the same church for years.

Anyway, he has the best looking females on a reality except for maybe Hoops (damn I love that woman). So Hood was bad as hell too but what ever. Ray-J has some funny people (Big Boi from Power 106, Tommy Davidson) and has these girls jumping through all types of hoops (damn i said it again huh. Excuse me I need a minute).

I'm going to watch and recap this show for all you peeps who can't stay up that late.

Holla -

0 comments: