BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 26, 2009

Internet Dating HORROR - The Wingman



So my boy hits me up and tells me he got a girl coming down to meet him at a club in my area. So he talks me into it by promising free drinks etc. Who am I to turn down some drinks? I get dressed and he picks me up and we mash to the spot. Now I should have known better but the thought of free drinks had my vision blurry. Half way there I start asking questions though. He tells me that these girls are coming down from Magic Mountain area (2hrs away). I immediatley go in on him about what you mean two girls? He said the one he is seeing has a friend with her.

Now I'm pissed! You all know my rules about meeting random girls from the net in public places. I let him know that I won't stand for any phuckery and he assures me that it's all good. I should have jumped out of the moving car right then. We walk into the spot and I start to scan the floor. Just my luck, a few guys I know from the barbershop. I'm super nervous now but I start drinking to set my mind right.

I'm in the back of the spot sipping on a dirty martini (shaken not stirred) and my boy is walking up to me with some pep in his step. He has this look in his face like a mailman being chased by pit bulls. He walks up to me and orders a double crown royal and gets me a refill. I knew right then that I wasn't going to be happy. I'm standing near the restrooms (phones) and he hands me his phone. He asks me to put it on vibrate and he dips into the restroom. Soon as he was out of site the phone starts to vibrate and light up. It was like the 4th of July was coming out of that phone in this dark club. I look up and see two of the biggest heffas looking right at me.

They start there approach and out of the corner of my eye I see the homies from the baber shop headed my way too. The girls get up to me and ask me if my name was Darnell. I looked this woman dead in her face and said. "NOPE, I'm LeSean" They are like Oh you look like a friend of ours. (since when did we become friends i'm thinking?) I keep my trap shut and slide the phone in my pocket. One turns around and faces away from me and the other is looking at my like I was a bowl of chocolate covered pork chops. The phone in my pocket is vibrating like crazy but I refuse to look down. I had a good mind to talk to these women just to torture my boy but they were obviously hungry and not about any games.

I took the electric slide as a chance to distance myself from the big girls and eased to the exit. I went to the car and waited on my boy to make his way out.
I slapped him dead in the mouth, like I was Ike Turner and he was Tina. I wont go anywhere with him ever again.

0 comments: