BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I need Jesus.

I need him right now and every day.

So I am working at a school on the better side of town. I start walking down the hill to the playground to hit a few portables down on the field. I'm walking behind a lady and some little boy who is crying. They pull away from me as I start looking at building numbers looking for the correct room I need to be in.

I reach the door of the room and as soon as I open it I hear the same kid still crying. I scan the room and locate the teacher. This is an elementary school and the kids in this class look to be 4th grade. I interact with the teacher and she directs me to the place I need to be working. She shows me the computer which is off in the back of the room. The whole while this kid is screaming.

I realize I'm in a special needs room and it's lunch time. The kid is yelling "FUCK YOU, I WANT MY MOM, CALL MY MOM, THIS ISN'T FAIR" "I HATE YOU" "CALL MY MOM" "FUCK YOU GIVE ME A ZERO, I WANT MY MOM. THIS ISN'T FAIR"

Now I'm a dark chocolate complexion with a tinge of caramel, but I must have been white like flour because the teacher was asking me are you ok? I'm staring at this kid, and now that the teacher has walked over to me, the kid is staring at me too. Now I'm a big dude and kids are usually intimidated by me and won't look me in the eye. Not little Chucky. He was looking at me like say something fat boy and I'll whoop yo ass. So I half-assed worked on this ladies computer and give her some B.S. excuse why I couldn't fix it right then. The whole time I'm watching this kid who is still SCREAMING for someone to call his mother.

I start to walk near the door and this little bastard takes off his shoes and throws them at me. I turned around and looked at him but he wasn't scared or backing down. It took all of my might not to go over and shake his little ass. Special needs or not I wanted to take off my belt and wear his ass out. I wanted to beat him like you knew that James Evans was capable of doing. This little f*cker needed a beating. I'm talking about that beating you got when you used your mammas good towels to make capes from. That beating you got when told your Big Mamma that there was no God. I wanted to make it rain on this little boy.

I was hoping that the teacher would beat him when nobody was looking but I was on the wrong side of town for that. He might have gotten a time out but I don't think he even got that. I had to call my kids last night and tell them that I loved them. Not for any reason other than, they haven't gotten me thrown in jail for acting crazy.

1 comments:

readmyblog:) said...

lol, thats horrible. Special needs or not, bad ass little kids do something to me.