BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Same story different eyes.... Pt. 1

Ok so here is the scenario. My friend, let's call her Delicious came to see me and anyway we have a different memory of the visit. So here is her version of the story as told by her and my version told by me.


HER side -
He didn't care about seeing her, he was very nonchalant and somewhat distant. Her first thought was to run to him, strip naked and do all the things she had been dreaming and thinking of. His eyes and the sound of his voice melted her insides and set her heart to racing. She told him more than once that she thought of him often and wanted him, and he took it in stride without comment or reaction. In light of everything that was going on she craved his presence and attention but she was not going to beg. If they saw each other she'd be ecstatic if not she would take her broken ego and move on. He took his sweet time finally extending an invitation to visit. He took so long she figured it was just a chance to hang out and see each other. Two people without plans. She mentally changed her outfit several times wanting to look sexy, hot, cute but not desperate. Figuring that sex was not an option she dressed for herself...black boyshorts with a happy face, black bra that made her breasts look quite squeezable. Ass hugging jeans (not tight, just showing off the ASSets) and a simple sweater. She assumed that she wouldn't get sexed tonight but at least she felt hot. When she got there he was in his PJ's (wtf), but that's okay because she smiled all the way to his house in anticipation of just being in his presence. She was surprised when he grabbed her at the door and gave her a quick hug, she closed her eyes and enjoyed those brief few seconds of contact. His arms around her waist, their bodies pressed together and his face next to hers so close but she wasn't going to risk kissing him and get her feelings hurt. Damn she wanted him to drag her to the bedroom but it wasn't that type of party so she was bound and determined to behave. They laughed and talked and even had a drink together. He stood too close to her in the kitchen, trapping her against the counter with his hands on either side of her. They were nose to nose...and she was looking into those sexy as eyes of his and he started to whisper. She watched his lips and it was like he was touching between her legs without laying a hand on her. She wondered if he realized what effect he was having on her. They sat and talked some more even kissed a little, she laid her head on his chest...she knew at that point she was losing control of herself and was in trouble. She didn't have the nerve or the strength to leave. She never wanted to be a statistic on his wall of booty calls, or "friends with benefits". But at that point she was so caught up in being near him she didn't know if she'd be able to say no if he asked. When he started to fall asleep she offered to leave so that he could rest. The dirty bastard said "don't leave, come lay in my bed with me". She has told him in no uncertain terms what he does to her why does he insist on playing games? She goes like a lamb to the slaughter, it's over...he takes her shoes off and she lays in the bed fully clothed. He puts on some music (still in his pj's) and they continue to laugh and talk in the dark. There was more kissing and it took everything in her power not to moan out loud and tell him how badly she wanted him to fuck her. This man was playing her like a finely tuned piano and she had no more control than a piano does when it's being plucked and played...

His Side -
We'd made plans to hook up around 8pm. She told me that she wanted me to cook for her so of course I had to whip something up. I spent the majority of the day cleaning house and getting ready. I wasn't planning on having sex with her but after our last visit I was optimistic. She had complained to a mutual friend that I didn't look at her and didn't seem interested. I vowed that she wouldn't have that feeling on her next visit.

I get everything finished and started my prep work for dinner. I call her to see where exactly she was so I could have dinner ready when she was there. When I cook for someone I like to have dinner on the table when they get there. She tells me that she was in the mirror and about to change her clothes. Being that she was over an hour away I'm a little peeved at this point. So now this female is climbing down off of the pedestal I had put her on and down with the common folk.

I had a fishing trip scheduled the next morning with my grandfather. We would be leaving the house at 4:30am to be on the boat by 6. It was now closer to 9 pm so I went ahead, finished dinner and ate. Cleaned up my kitchen and put on some comfy clothes and took a nap before she got there. Yea, I was a little mad, that is my biggest pet peeve, and she knows me like no other. She knows that would upset me. I'm sleeping lightly on the couch and she shows up a little after 10 pm.

Now anyone who knows me, knows that if you show up late for me all hell will break loose. I'll go off for 10 min let alone 2 hours.I compose myself and bite my tongue and open the door. I'm going to let this slide because she is who she is and has always held a special place in my heart, but damnit I'm still pissed. So I'm ready to give her my cold treatment and I open the door and she is looking good and I wanted her. It took everything inside me not to have my way with her right there in the hallway. I had to push my inner freak down and dig down to my pimp bones and keep my cool. Instead of biting her head off all I could do was grab her and hold her tight. I tried to squeeze the shit out of her. I don't think that it worked.

Over the next few hours we talked, had a toast over some Patron, she ate a little (she doesn't like spicy and it was hot like fire) we, talked some more and laughed for hours. Mind you, I had to be up in like 3 hours. She could see that I was getting tired and offered to leave. I didn't want her to go. We were both tired and I talked her into entering the spiders web (aka my bedroom). We layed down, talking, kissing, rubbing,cup caking and dozing. I wanted to do the deed but I was worn down. I was tired and it was like 2:30am. T-minus 2 hours until I needed to pick up my grandfather and go fishing.

5 comments:

ConventionalDee said...

First of all, I am deeply disturbed by this blog. Do not come over to my spot talking about what I write when I have to see ALL of this.

Second of all, just fuck each other like crazy and get on with it already. But keep it to yourself! TMI!!!

Love,
Lil' Sis

SOULBRUTHA said...

Wait til part 2. It gets real juicy.

oNe mAn gAng said...

LOL...this shit was hilarious. Ol' girl was on her own time and all, and of course both sides see things differently...one side in a more practical manner, and the other in a more dreamish manner...not that there's anything wrong with that. Won't say who's who...it's pretty damn obvious.

Ms.Brown said...

Men are usually more practical minded than women, but your use of the phrase "plans to hook up" makes the whole thing sound a little casual. Maybe you should have mentioned your early morning appointment to your lady friend.

Ms.Brown said...

what exactly is "cup caking"?